MY TERMS OF USE

Terms of Use (As of November 1, 2008)
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!


I have many other designs on my website but unless you see this TOU attached, you CANNOT use those designs for commercial use. You can use my designs in any scrap kit you make for personal or commercial use but you MUST create something new with it, you cannot sell my graphics in their original format as your own. I DO require that when you order, you state the name of your business, example: "Lori's Digi Scrap Designs". You CANNOT share the designs you purchase from me with others. These are COPYRIGHTED works and it is illegal to use them without purchasing them from me, Lori of: ©Doodles From My Noodle. I also require that you provide a link to my website every time you use my designs. When putting my link on your page with my design, please use this statement "Special thanks to Lori at ©Doodles From My Noodle for use of her designs in the creation of this kit." and attach this URL: http://doodles4commercialuse.blogspot.com/

NOTE: You should receive your purchases within 48 hours after purchase.

AS OF 5-15-09, ALL OF MY OLDER DESIGNS ON ARE CLEARANCE AND MARKED DOWN.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dragonflies & Flowers ~ Click on image for full view
Drawn By Lori
Cost: $5.95 NOW $1.95





No comments: